• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Registry Forms

    Data Protection Notice


    Each Application Form is listed under the categories below:

    Change to Registration
    Request a Change to Registration

    Request a Change to Registration

    Undergraduate Students:

    • R-32?Application for Deferral of Academic Year (Taught Programmes)?(Word)
    • R-40?Application for Leave of Absence?(Word)
    • Withdrawal?- For?current registered?students please log into the?Student Apps?page -?My Details?(i-enabler log in)?to withdraw directly. For all others please withdraw through?this link.
    Post Grad
    Postgraduate Research Forms

    Postgraduate Research Student Forms

    PLEASE NOTE: These forms should be submitted in TYPED format at least 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled meeting of the Graduate Research Studies Board (GRSB). HANDWRITTEN FORMS WILL BE RETURNED.

    One Page Guide to Forms

    • Please click on the following link for information on -?How to Apply
    • PGR2 - Please follow this link to access the online system:?
    • PGR3 - Transfer to / Confirmation on the PhD Register (WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR4 - Notification of Intention to Submit Thesis for Examination (WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR6 - Examination Report for the Award of a Higher Degree (WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR7 - Thesis Access Consent Form (WORD)??(PDF)
    • PGR8 - Application for Temporary Restriction of Access to the Thesis (WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR12 - E-thesis Submission Declaration Form? (WORD)??(PDF)
    • PGR13 - Permission to Reside / Carry Out Research Abroad (WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR14 - Request for Extension to Maximum Registration Period OR Re-admission to the Research Programme? ? ? ??(WORD)?(PDF)
    • PGR15 - Application for Transfer/Advanced Entry to Postgraduate Research Programme (WORD)?(PDF)
    • R-32R - Application for Deferral (WORD)?(PDF)?Note:?Please review?Guidelines?on Deferral for Research Students?prior to application.?
    • R103 - Change of Supervisory and / or Panel Member Arrangements (WORD)?(PDF)
    • HD1- Notification of Intention to Submit for the Award of a Higher Doctorate (WORD)?(PDF)
    • HD2 - Assessor's Report for the Award of a Higher Doctorate (WORD)?(PDF)

    Visiting Research Students

    • R-26H?Visiting Research Student Application Form (WORD)?(PDF)

    Professional Doctorate Students

    Examination Forms
    Examination Forms

    Examinations Forms

    FAQ's for R-30 and R-33